Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Brief Introduction

First off, I hail from the city of Seattle and I go by the name of BitterHappiness. The name is something of an oxymoron. Despite that, there have been attempts to make sense of the phrase "bitter happiness", where it essentially means that one must sacrifice something important (such as love) in order to obtain something good that would make them happy (such as money). Thus you're happy, but there's a sense of bitterness to it from the sacrifice. Such is the way of life.

You will find that I often take quick stabs at groups of people, ideologies, and individuals themselves, typically in what most would consider the "leftist" realm of thought. I am also quite sarcastic about it, usually for my own amusement. As such, people often regard me as a bit of a troll, and that's why the name of this blog is "Insight into a Liberal Troll's Mind". Sort of a play off the accusation, if you will. Maybe you will be enlightened by what I have to say. Or maybe you can just fuck off. Your choice, though I do love a heated argument.

So without further ado, let us get down to exposing white racists for the racists they are, where great lulz shall ensue. Let us reveal the greedy and illogical nature of conservatives, where their ignorance is something of a marvel. And let us bring American imperialism out into the open, where we will be enlightened to the oppression and suffering of the world as a result of our very own American flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment